7.2

make money

Monday, July 22, 2013

Get In Touch With Nature!

 I saw the pollen in the air, and instantly thought of a girl when I saw this. I have no attractions or anything to her, it just made me laugh because she rants about allergies all the time. I thought it was hilarious to take this picture and share it. Her reaction was priceless.

 There was a sense of history behind this tree when I saw it fell. It was rooted into the ground so well that it pulled this much dirt with it. It was strange to sense that much power in this old tree.

I ran into some strangers in the woods when I took this picture. They told me where I could find this flower, and we walked about a half mile back to the garden to find this. It was a beautiful flower and worth the trek back.

No comments:

Post a Comment